£19.50 exc. Vat
This carbon monoxide alarm provides an early warning of the presence of carbon monoxide through a loud alarm and LED light. It’s long life, sealed in battery will last for 7 years.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
With 25 years experience in the healthcare sector Respite Now offer Quality & Value for Money on our expanding range of the most popular Health, Safety, Mobility and Living Aid products.
Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more.